Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Eldar revision part 2

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:28:24 +0100

What's the utility? to hit a target you should roll 3 times the scatter dice, and hit all the time... this is equivalent of tree 5+ result... a little too difficult IMHO!!! and in older version if the template caught a Daemon this is destroyed without chance, neither spending cards, and this should be noted. Also this should be noted as an psychic ethereal attack.

>> Daemons at least should lose all abilty to save from this attack

    Wave Serpent

    The Wave Serpent is a special troop transport that uses a barrier of warp energy to guarantee the safe arrival of its troops. Place a special wave template in front of Wave Serpent. The template moves with the vehicle and does not affect scenery. Any other targets “hit” by the template during the Wave Serpent’s movement are moved to the trailing edge of the template and can do nothing for rest of that turn. If the wave passes through a building the building will be destroyed if it fails its basic saving throw; models inside the building are unaffected if the building survives.

    Alternatively, the wave can be fired instead of being used as a vehicle shield. The shield is fired in the orders phase before any orders are placed. Move the template 2 D6 x 10 cm with the same effects as a moving Wave Serpent, with the additional effect that all models pushed aside suffer a hit on a 4+. Remove the template after use and replace at the beginning of the following turn.

  Add that must be fired in a straight line from the upper edge, not in 90% arc of fire. And if hit a wood?