Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 05:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I just recently got a squad termites for my Squats but
I am a little unclear how they work. My idea is below.

They start the battlefield loaded up and ready to
drill into the ground. They beginning drilling into
the ground in the movement phase and can resurface on
turn 2 anywhere on the board but need to roll for
scatter. (Is this correct?).

The carriage truck for the termite aids in surfacing
and scatter reduction. Is it's move 15cm? what is a
surfaced termites move? The armaments are on the
termite nad not the carrier?

Troops can disembark on Advance or Charge orders but
their move is reduced in half.

Please confirm because I really want to use these cool
"sneaky git" units for my Squats and IG.

Thanks,
Darius