RE: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:01:56 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: darius spano [mailto:dmanspano_at_...]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 8:12 AM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

Hi All,
I just recently got a squad termites for my Squats but
I am a little unclear how they work. My idea is below.

They start the battlefield loaded up and ready to
drill into the ground. They beginning drilling into
the ground in the movement phase and can resurface on
turn 2 anywhere on the board but need to roll for
scatter. (Is this correct?).

>>No. They are already underground and in route at the battle commence.
They can resurface at any time during the battle anywhere on the board
in any turn.

The carriage truck for the termite aids in surfacing
and scatter reduction. Is it's move 15cm? what is a
surfaced termites move? The armaments are on the
termite nad not the carrier?

That's a good question, since stats for the carrier have always been
left out. Tunnelers have a flat move that does not double with a charge.
The transports are slow and move 10cm.

Troops can disembark on Advance or Charge orders but
their move is reduced in half.

Yes, correct.

Please confirm because I really want to use these cool
"sneaky git" units for my Squats and IG.

Clear enough?

Peter