Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:59:06 -0700 (PDT)

I will watch out for water because I forgot the
stunties can't swim well. What happens if you bore
into a mountain or a hill? Do you come up through the
top? If its a build ing can you enter it through the
basement? I will make sure to stay away from water,
slime/acid pits and volcanoes.
Any good tips to using termites?
Darius