Re: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: warlordq <warlordq_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:04:53 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Eivind Borgeteien"
<eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> > One more question though, can the termite fire its weapon the same
> > turn they surface?
> >
> > Eivind
>
> If it's got Advance or First Fire orders.
>

> ------> This is somewhat strange. You can alway set different orders
on the
> transports and the transportees, meaning the termites can always
fire the
> same turn they surfaced. But I cant really see how they can fire in
the FF
> segment as they have moved. I would then say that tunnellers can
fire in the
> AF segment the same turn they surface.
>
> Am I right?
>
> Eivind

I think so. They will indeed normally need advance orders.

It's only the command unit Termites that would be able to First Fire
on the turn they surface (unless NetEpic's changed that bit without me
noticing. I'm going to have to download and read through them all
again one of these days to see what's gone on recently).

Christopher