Re: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: ramospeter <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:01:06 -0000

Hi!

> Um, I'm not sure I phrased that suggestion very well. I meant that
> they might fire out of the orginary sequence - during the movement
> phase - to clear a space for the assault troops to deploy to. Or is
> that definitely, exactly what they do already? In which case I'll
have
> another look through the description to find that, because I didn't
> see that last week... although that doesn't mean much, seen as I
> missed one change already.

Well when they surface they are suppose to fire in the first fire
phase to clear the area, and WHEN surfaced they fire according to
orders, so they dont really fire during movement.

I'm not sure if I answered your question. You might put it in an
example of what you mean for me to get it clearer.

> Do we get to put a 'Recommended - explicit content' label on it? If
> that doesn't pull in new readers, nothing will.

Hehe, that might drag in quite a lot of people, who will then form
an angry mob when it's not "explicit" enough.

Peter