Re: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: warlordq <warlordq_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:10:07 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "ramospeter" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > Um, I'm not sure I phrased that suggestion very well. I meant that
> > they might fire out of the orginary sequence - during the movement
> > phase - to clear a space for the assault troops to deploy to. Or is
> > that definitely, exactly what they do already? In which case I'll
> have
> > another look through the description to find that, because I didn't
> > see that last week... although that doesn't mean much, seen as I
> > missed one change already.
>
> Well when they surface they are suppose to fire in the first fire
> phase to clear the area, and WHEN surfaced they fire according to
> orders, so they dont really fire during movement.

You've lost me there. Do they fire according to orders, or do they
fire in the first fire phase/always count as being on First Fire (if
so, where'd it say that in the instructions)?

> I'm not sure if I answered your question. You might put it in an
> example of what you mean for me to get it clearer.

A Termite pops up in the middle of a mass of artillery - without
enough space left around it for its cargo to deploy. The suggestion
was that it could fire immediately to clear some space, and the troops
inside would then deploy into the clear area created.

Christopher