bases

From: rdmcii2001 <rdmcii_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:18:09 -0000

 Given a sample size of 2 (thanks guys!) I don't think I know what
the prefered basing type for NetEpic is. Like the responders, most of
my old Armies are 20x20mm. Looking to the future, the next release of
epic appears to be 10x40 so that may be the way to go. I've been
toying with doing at least some units as 20x40mm representing 2
units. This is the "common denominator" between the 2 basing, and is
good if you have the odd warmaster unit (say skinks as sauruses)
doing double duty in epic. of course this would not work for all
units.

Bob