Re: [NetEpic ML] bases

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,
I for one prefer the old square bases. The new ones
are great for painting. I have played against others
who use the new bases and there is little problems.
They don't fit in the old buildings as easily. The
templates have more of an area to touch. I ,ake my own
and use GZG 4-man infantry elements for my command,
terminators and tyranids. Saves minis and gives them a
nice weighty feel. The old bases rule!!!!
Darius