New army list entries?

From: pariahpress <pariahpress_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:46:36 -0000

  I'm new to this whole NetEpic thing (though not entirely new to the
SM2 ruleset). What is the process for new entries to be inducted
into the army lists? Just searching through the archives here I've
found posted stats for old minis (specific robot types, knights
warden) and new ones (Warmonger titan), some of them from over a year
ago, yet none of these appear in the WIP version 5.0 army lists.
What needs to happen for these to become "official?"

  -Ethan

P.S. I want Commisar Yarrick!