Is anyone paying attention ?

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 05:48:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I've posted a message some time ago but nobody
seemed to reply. It was quite incredible, especially
when you consider its contents. Is there a spam filter
or something ?

Let me restate the (now old) new once more:

Games Workshop opened their archive and in them you
can find EPIC EXODITE MODELS, ie. various dinosaurs
mounted by Eldars, in 6mm scale. Those models were
NEVER released for the Epic game but are now available
nonetheless.

Frankly, it's worth a look.

http://us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=Odd&odd=NewLayout&_do=List_Models&code=4524

If the link does not work, browse the US store to
Games Workshop Archive, Epic 40K, Eldar, then
Exodites.

There are:
- Horned Ones, big beasts with pulse lasers
- Exodite King Dragon
- Exodite Dragon Rider
- Exodite Flying Dragon

Exodites worlds were supposed to be savage worlds
where Eldar knights were herding dinosaurs, but the
dinosaur part of the story never made its way to
NetEpic army lists.

Maybe it's time to write it.

Now, PLEASE someone acknowledge this message, so I
know that it has been read by somebody else. :o)

Best regards,

 Kotrin

=====
Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik