Re: [NetEpic ML] Is anyone paying attention ?

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:59:02 -0800 (PST)

I thought the Slann were pretty balanced as they are.
I think they are a wicked army. The troops can be used
alone or with mechs. I think they are more deadly with
the mechs myself. They allow for troops to get in
where they need to be. I can't remember if Necrons
were considered an ally or not. It has been over 3
years since I played against Slann. If you are bold
you can warp jump across the board and really screw up
your opponents army. If unlucky, your mechs are gone.
Nice mix of weapons. I hated the Necrons with their
self-repair. I do think that this rule must be similar
to the 40K rule where they can only self repair if
another Necron unit is within "X CM" from the
destroyed Necron. This also included their vehicles.
Can't remember the exisiting rule on them.
Man I wish I had time to play more.
Darius