Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [5.0] Slann and Necron Issues.

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:50:50 +0000

>Fluffwise, I have read that it is the Slann who made both eldar, humans,
>orks and even the Tau. They also made the tyranids, but at some point the
>expiriment went terribly wrong. Off course the Slann has not verified
>this...

I havent read any connections of Slann and Tyranids in official GW stuff.

And in any event... lets please not get into the GW trap of "they did it
all!"

Its fairly tiresome to have chaos / ctan / slann / mutant gretchin commandos
be responsible for everything.

Weasel

F� alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk