[NetEpic ML] Re: Mega Gargant big mobs

From: <psorah_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:23:57 -0800

After much pondering, I think that two per mob might work, but that if
they would be used as two, it should be a special card, this way if you
have oh say ten like me, you could field 3 at a time, or only the two
from the box. Also has anyone given any thought to the diferences
between a Mega garagnt being commanded by a Warlord vs. on being
commanded by a Warboss?

     Paul.

> >Interesting, does anyone other than me think this would be a good
> >alternative rule? If we go by traditional TL/SM rules, it would cost
> >2800 points and they would have to be within 25cm of the "Lord"
Mega.