RE: [NetEpic ML] WELL HERE THEY ARE, NECRONS (LONG)

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:00:32 +0100

Hi,

Well that is easily fixed, We can just add in a line that says "Mantis
missiles cannot affect units of preatorian or titan size with active
shields." However this raise another interesting topic.

Example

Necrons VS IG
The Guard has a reaver titan. The Necron player is able to down all shields
from the reaver titan, then fire a mantis missile on the titan and makes a
hit. What happens in the end fase when the Guard player tries to repair a
shield.

I would argue that for us not to make the mantis totaly harmless for larger
units, that when a unit without active shields is hit with a mantis missile,
it is not able to repair its shields while under the influence of the mantis
missile.

Nils

Titans and preatorians are left, they'll be posted within a day or so!