Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] WELL HERE THEY ARE, NECRONS (LONG)

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 9:43:58 +0100

Hmm...

I would say that the titan could try and raise his shields but with the same penalty on the dierolls as he has for shooting (-2 isnt it?)

Further, I would say that a successfull hit with mantismissile would down one shield, and each subsequent round the titan is in contact with the mantis-field one more shield would go down.

So in your example, it would be quite hard for the titan to raise his shields, but not impossible. The first shield he raises would also go down, so he must have at least two successes to be protected.

This would also mean that a titan with only one active shields isnt protected from the mantis-field.

Im not sure how this rule would eldar titans and gargants though...

Eivind