[NetEpic ML] Intro & Army Cards

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:58:08 +0100

Hi to everyone ou there! I'm new in the list, and I'm from Italy! ^^ I've
been playing Epic for some years (Squat) and recently, after dropping all
the other miniature games because of lack of time and because we don't like
them anymore (especially 40K)I came back "home" with some friends!

So, I hope I'll give agood contribution to the community!

To start on with, I have a small question for you. If I remebre clearly, in
the "original" Epic/Space Marine system the army cards were a limito to the
army composition (that is, having just two Squat Air Attack Corps cards in a
standard set I just could field two of them and no more). How is the
situation in Net Epic?

Yesterday after the first 1500 pts intro game (I used my beloved Squats for
the first time after six years! ^_^) a friend of mine started talking about
fielding five Fighta Bommerz Detatchments and this made my spine chill...
^_^

See you soon and thank you! ^_^

*-* Deda *-*

  --> http://darkweaver.splinder.it
  --> http://www.amnesiaband.it
  --> http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/amnesiaband/Deda.htm

 "Io sono un principe libero e ho altrettanta
autorit� di fare guerra al mondo quanto
colui che ha cento navi in mare".
                                                -Samuel Bellamy