Heresy II questions.

From: johnleahy55 <jleahy55555_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 06:00:03 -0000

  Hi. My son and I are getting our armies ready and I am looking
through the army lists and rules to prepare for play. I am playing
Eldar and he is painting up Blood Angels. I have a few questions. On
the Eldar list it lists under Line units 'Seekers'. These are heavy
weapon units.

What figs do these represent? Are these the Guardian support
weapons?

Are Orc warbands the same as Battlegroups?

When forming an army for play can you just select a certain level
commander say an Orc Warband Boss and then put 5 different
Battlegroups/warbands on the table with no overall commander?

The Space Marine lists says there are 3 levels of Command but only
lists Company Commander and Chapter Master. What is the other?

Can I mix and match Chaos detachmenst (like Cultists could be in a
Battlegroup with Marines)?

Any tips or thoughts for our first game?

Thanks,
John