Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:23:22 +0100

I don't think that is any problem at all. Since the tyrandis will have a
much harder time to score points by breaking a squat unit, they should be
rewarded extra when wiping it out, this it balance it self out....

You already get extra points for breaking the unit, since it's more
difficult, but I don't understand why they should get more points for wiping
it out, since it is as much or as less difficult as any other unit.

It doesn't have anything to do with the break point.

Albert