Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:19:13 +0100

Hi

I have not played this combo as Im the one in our group with both Squats and Bugs. However, I have played bugs vs IG, witch is fairly comparatible. It is very hard to break IG, and equally hard to wipe out. They also have monstrous firepower to take you out before you manage to close in on them, much like the Squats.

Remember that bugs dont get VPs for OPs either, and it is quite hard to kill EVERY stand in a unit.

To summarise; I dont think we need to make any adjustments to this rule.

Eivind