Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:26:41 +0100

Mmmh... I don't agree either with you...

Maybe it's because my conception of breaking a unit and wiping it out is
based on two separate things and not a one as a consequence of the other.

My POV is that

- you get VP for breaking units as normal. This is the general rule that
applies to all armies.

- Besides that (and nothing to do with breaking units)<--stress on this this
in my opinion, a Nid army get extra VP for wiping out a unit BUT no VP for
objectives.

In my opinion, breaking a unit may cost more or less effort depending on the
unit and the army. But wipping out two units of the same point cost from
different armies *should* be equally easy or difficult.

Actually, it's not Squats who are the most difficult to wipe out at all.
Their units are quite few in numbers. But think about wiping out *gasp* a
complete ork clan... THAT is difficult.

Albert