Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: Angel <angel_stranded_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:59:50 -0000

> But wipping out two units of the same point cost from
> different armies *should* be equally easy or difficult.

Agreed. If one army is harder to wipe out than another of the same
point cost, then the cost needs to be adjusted. That's the whole
reason for having points in the first place.

> Actually, it's not Squats who are the most difficult to wipe out at
all.
> Their units are quite few in numbers. But think about wiping out
*gasp* a
> complete ork clan... THAT is difficult.

Especially if the clan has been boosted with extra Boyz or Nobz. In
a game last week I had a Goff clan with four extra Boyz, that made 27
stands (fits neatly into 9 battlewagons for a total of 1050 pts). I
think the BP is 14 for that lot? Can't check, I'm at work. If the
Goffs do break and run, how can the Nids destroy 13 fleeing stands
before they leave the battle?