RE: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids vs Squats

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:27:40 +0100

I think it is important to take a look at this issue at an army and not a
unit level. Isolated, I agree with your reasoning that while it is more
difficult to break a squat unit it is easier to wipe it out once it is
broken because it would have fewer stands left. Thus it wold be unfair to
award more points because of this.

At army level though, the tyranid player will on average break less units
than he would do fighting another army, howerver it is just as easy to wipe
out a unit as it would be wiping out that of another army. I reason that
this is a balancing factor, that needs to be taken into account!

Nils