Re: Tyranids vs Squats

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:44:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I have both tyranids and squats as well, and I
completely agree with Albert.

Basically, I find that the squat victory point rule is
stupid. Squat units are harder to break, okay, but
they give more victory point !
This defeats the whole purpose of the "harder to
break" rule.

A 150 pts squat unit should gives 2 VP, no more, when
it reaches its break point (which is further than half
the models) and, for tyranids, another 2 VP when wiped
out.

This would really make the squat infantry suitably
hard, and fair against Tyranids.

Happy Gaming

 Kotrin

=====
Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik