Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Building a Hellworm

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:28:27 +0100

Well at first, my idea came from the use of scratch pieces from anything
cillindrical. Indeed, a cigar tube could be enough. You can also smoke the
cigar after completing the miniature. :-) OK, seriously, the carcass of a
big pen could also work, if you know of any electrician near your house
maybe you can ask them for this tubes. Finally, I've seen some sweets being
selled inside tubes that could work (smarties where them? I'm not sure).

Albert