Re: [NetEpic ML] Hellworm surfacing

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:24:48 +0100

Well, that's a "bug" I've never thought about. Indeed you are right it
sounds a bit odd, but it's going to complicate anyway when you surface your
30 cm worm one turn and next it goes underground again and only the center
is outside. A lot of problems will appear which I don't even want to think
about.

In any case one must take into account that GW miniatures are a bit
caricaturesque and don't reflect real size (still I'm trying to figure how
to fit a company of rough riders inside a Leviathan). In this case we could
apply the same principle. Maybe the solution lies in reducing the size of
the model. F. ex. 1 or 1.5 cm each battlecar. A full Hellworm would cost 300
+(350*5) = 2050 points plus the tunneler company card which is not any cheap
at all. In the end you expend 3k points outside table. Too much in my
opinion, since you expend 3k points in 4 units.

Albert