Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Squat codex

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:10:58 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "NetEPIC Webmaster" <gambit_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Squat codex

> > Have you actually read the codex squat armies? They are at the end of
the
> > document and are exactly the ones you are talking about. Still there's
one
> > lacking that still is not finished which is Squat Space wanderers. I
hope
> > I'll have time soon to finish it.
>
> Squat space wanderers? Ain't that the Demiurg?

Uh, dunno, what are the demiurg? I have not read GW fluff for years. The
idea is a wandering Squat homeworld, kind of starship homeworld with lots of
infantry, few tanks and less praetorians, some extra gyrocopters, Exo
armours and Robots. I think it's a kind of challenge: Can you win with a
squat army based on light units?

Albert