Re: [NetEpic ML] Wreckage

From: Angel <angel_stranded_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:42:33 -0000

> Although if we had time
> (sigh...) it would be nice to waste some minis to make smoking
carcasses...

That's exactly what I was thinking of. It wouldn't be necessary to
use the actual minis, just some scraps and bits of spare plastic in
the approximate shape would be sufficient - assume the vehicle blew
up or fell apart.

It would clog the board up if you left wreckage for every vehicle,
but SH are less common. And how can you remove a Titan or Praetorian
without so much as a crater to mark its passing? Even if it just
breaks down rather than exploding, it's still a huge obstruction on
the battlefield and therefore a tactical consideration.

"Once more unto the breach, dear guards, once more;
Or close the wall up with our Imperial dead."