Re: [NetEpic ML] New Epic A book

From: NetEPIC Webmaster <gambit_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:20:19 -0000

Grrrrrr... yeah ok, you did kinda riddle her with gauss rifle shells, but
this time she has a stunning paint job (Thanks Paul, who incedently has a
very good miniature painting company with reasonable rates) and everyone
knows painted models fight better :p.

Cool, could you email it to me? The online campaign is just waiting on that
now :).

Tom.