Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Rule for Outnumbering

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:36:30 +0100

<snip>
 I agree, some definitions over "base to base contact" should be
> specified somewhere. By the way, which is the maximum number of
> stands that can assault an infantry stand ? Four or Six ?
<snip>

We use a simple rule of thumb saying that at least half of the ATTACKING stand have to touch the defending stand. Or in the case of a large difference in size, like a superheavy attacking infantry, half of the DEFENDING stand have to be touched by the attacking stand.

It really covers most situations.

Eivind