Re: [NetEpic ML] New file uploaded to netepic [SM army book]

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:15:42 -0400

Hi!

I'm reading the SM optional chapters now in depth, after Alberts
comments. These are other things that should be changed:

Black templars

"Uphold the honor of the emperor". Give it a straight +5 VP bonus for
every THREE turns they are ahead on VP's.

"Take the objective" Without realizing it I gave pretty much this same
description to substitute the one for the crimsom suns. I'd suggest
removing this one from the BT list and giving it to the suns whom have less.

Thats pretty much it, as far as I can see after a good read, all other
ideas in the book would not compromise game balance.

Peter