[NetEpic ML] Re: Tyranid Codex

From: Wilding K <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:21:50 +0000

Do not try and resist, soft fleshy-thing. Your money and hard currency
will be absorbed into the Hive-Account....

Actually, the minis should be nice. I don't play 40k, and they'll not be
doing many tyranid vehicles, so most of my epic force'll be fine.

If they release the codex at the end of the year, though, I'll have
enough time to sell my kidney and recover from the operation....

The new-look Eldar are great, so maybe the bugs will be too....