Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic Tau questions

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:16:54 +1000

>Can you or anyone provide some pics of GZG infantry miniatures ? It
>seems impossible to get any from the editor's website or the
>resellers given below.

The GZG infantry I would use are the UNSC Marines for the Tau and the
Kra'Vak Infantry for the Kroot. You can see pics for the 25mm figs at the
very least at www.gzg.com (there are pics of the Kra'Vak in 6mm, but not of
the UNSC: United Nations Space Command)

>What GZG infantry types do you suggest for each Tau army list entry?

I thought the actual army list had the actual figure types listed? Well,
here are my suggestions:

Fire Warriors/Pathfinders: GZG UNSC 6mm infantry
Kroot Warriors: GZG Kra'Vak 6mm Infantry
Crisis Suits/Broadside Suits: AT-71/AT-71B Hound Dog Infantry Walkers (just
a quick mod will turn them into Broadsides)
StealthSuits: Don't know, but I would suggest one of the 6mm Powered-armour
squads, maybe the NAC, NSL or Kra'Vak Powered-armour.
Drones: None (there is no equivalent).
Devilfish/Hammerheads: Either the PORUZH heavy grav tank or the KIVRUZH
medium grav tank (just remove the turrets for the Devilfish variant).
Swordfish: None.
Orca: I know GZG have a heavy VTOL lifter figure, but I don't know what its
name or code is. I'll scan a pic at home of the one I have (if I remember).
Manta: None.

Hope that helps.

-Kelvin....

"All power corrupts. Absolute Power is kinda neat."