[NetEpic ML] Heresy questions

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:35:46 +0100

Hi,

some new questions for you about Heresy:

1) what is the cost for the traitor heavy marines ? Is this 120 pts. as the
regular detachment?

2) Where I can find a Behemoth miniature? Is this a conversion?

I really appreciate Heresy and I will start to play the game as soon as
possible, but I found a "bug", for me, in the rules concerning the missing
armor modifier for close combat pourpose;i.e. if a greater daemon fight a
marine it can cause multiple armor hits for its greater assault factor, but
in any case the marines will test for survival with his full armor, I think
that this power should cause some sort of armor modifier.
Considerations?

Thanks in advance

Stefano Andreoni