Re: [NetEpic ML] Unit Proposal: Imperial Guard Whiteshields

From: pariahpress <pariahpress_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:21:21 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_y...> wrote:

> Special card is OK, but the morale is fine sa it is as
> they desperately try to prove themselves worth the
> status of a full guardsman. In fact, in Rogue Trader
> they were immune to psychology.

  Oo, I forgot about the immunity to psychology. Okay, how about
they always pass morale checks, are on a special card, and cost 200
points instead of 150. I don't think that the command stand should
have different stats than the others, as this seems a bit too fiddle-
detailed to me, and none of the other epic IG units have different
command sections.

  -Ethan