Hardware book update

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:45:50 -0000

Posted a new version of the book. Renamed because this is the first
book of what will be a series - there's a definite need to compile
one book for each race.

Research is going on nicely, though I'm missing various images,
especially of the older models. Most of the unit entries should be
correct now - though there are still some doubts, especially for the
units which have been around since Adeptus Titanicus. I got
permission to use pictures from Markco's Epic Page and from the
DeAynes Galleries. I'm hoping to get the green light from two more
sites which could help a lot.

Still lacking infantry and the light/small vehicles and walkers
(dreadnoughts, robots, bykes, thudd guns etc.) - basically the small
pieces and the ones which came on plastic sprues (at least on some
versions).

I've also added a bit which should be interesting for many out there:
various pages on the imperial titan variants sold once by GW UK
archive. All of them are in the book now, except chaos specific ones
- those will go in the chaos book. Of course the same will happen for
Eldar titan variants.

Luca