Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:48:45 -0800 (PST)

First, I want to thank you about this great project.

Then I have some comments. I could take pics of some
of the missing models. Where should I send them?

Then the Predator. The one listed as Mk I is in fact
Mk II. Mk I was the one from Adeptus Titanicus while
Mk III had angular turret but the same hull as Mk II.
I have a few Mk IIIs but unfortunately no Mk Is. :o(

J Saari

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JMSolB/TM