Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:33:32 +0100

On 26 Nov 2004 at 0:48, Jyrki Saari wrote:

> Then I have some comments. I could take pics of some
> of the missing models. Where should I send them?

luca.lettieri_at_...

There may be a change of address, but it won't happen until end of
year. For now, the above address has effectively unlimited capacity, so
send all the pictures you want.

> Then the Predator. The one listed as Mk I is in fact
> Mk II. Mk I was the one from Adeptus Titanicus while
> Mk III had angular turret but the same hull as Mk II.
> I have a few Mk IIIs but unfortunately no Mk Is. :o(

Ok, thanks for the info. Relevant entries added, although missing
images. Is the MKIII an epic:40k release?

And, just to wet your appetite: next update in the pipeline will contain a
few scattered additions (like the Predator above) plus the completed
imperial titan variant list (added the plastic warlord sprues and all the
old reaver and warhound variants, up to and including the shoulder
pads and the devotion seals :P), plus a first sneak preview of the Ork
book (similar to the first Imperial release, but I need loads of images
for the Orks. And the battlewagons are going to be an headache..... will
probably need to include them in the form of catalog pages, as adding
pictures of every possible permutation is just crazy).

Luca Lettieri