Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:37:29 +0100

On 29 Nov 2004 at 1:03, Jyrki Saari wrote:

> Thanks, will do ASAP. If you don't hear from me for a
> while feel free to kick me promptly. ;o) I am
> unfortunately infamous for my poor memory.

Will do ;-)

> No, it's a late SM2 release. Oddly enough they did two
> Predator variants in SM2 era. There is, BTW, a E40k
> release which should be MkIV. The current one is thus
> Mk V.

Done, online in the next update. Browsing the E:A PDF I've also
discovered which one is the Annihilator and which one the Destructor. I
got them wrong the first time (typical, on a 50% chance..).
I've also noticed Land Speeders come in three distinct variants in E:A,
with different stats and all. I added the missing entries for the latest
version; did the E:40K ones come in different versions too? If yes, how
many?
Oh, and why do we get less tank and titan variants and more
speeders??? I thought the official excuse for less variants was added
abstraction.....

One more thought: once the books are "completed", I'll post the source
document (OpenOffice format) and all the images (jpg) in a zipped file.
The books will need updates to be kept up to date with new releases
(hopefully.... i.e. assuming GW doesn't drop Epic once and for all).
While I fully intend to keep working on them for the time being, Real
Life, as we all know, is a fickle woman... besides, backups never hurt
anyone :-)

Luca Lettieri