Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Paul T. <paul_j_t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:28:45 -0000

> I fully intend to cite sources in the first pages (which I'll write
> down sooner or later), along with the necessary legalese. So far, I've
> used images from De' Aynes (with permission), Mark's site (ditto), GW
> and FW (didn't ask, thought about it then decided to keep a low
> profile, hoping to cycle out all of those), the epic yahoo file
> archive (asked for permission on the group, no one objected), plus
> some images sent my way from group members [you know who you are,
> thanks ;-)].

With regards to some of the images you've taken from GW - a lot of them were
painted by me anyway - they're not to know that the images didnt come from
me.

> If you're asking for citing the source of every single picture,
> though... I'm afraid that's a tad too much.

I'm not suggesting every image should be individually labelled, but I would
very much appreciate a note of my Mercenary Brush website in the credits -
between the images taken from GW & those from other sources (but without
counting) I'd guess you have at least a dozen of my painted miniatures used
in the book - not a small percentage.

As a side note - the MKIII Warlord figure you're currently using is a
converted piece - it uses an old Corvus assault pod, old metal head & the
chainfist is converted from the old plastic one. You may be better off
getting a photo of a box-bought model for that entry!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://mercenarybrush.com - The Mercenary Brush Galleries & Painting Service
http://www.epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....