grey knights

From: cibernyam <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:17:14 +0100

Hi,

I've noticed that GW has a bit of inconsistency with grey knights (as with some other things). The thing is as follow:
- Grey knights can only be purchased as a teleported terminator squad
- There are some nice grey knight miniatures useless under these conditions

Should we give stats for the whole grey knight chapter?

The grey knight chapter has three special things:
- Fearless (at least against daemons, but if you don't fear the devil then who are you scared of?)
- Grey knights are either super-powerful psykers or cmpletely negative to psi
- Anti daemon weaponary and armours

Indeed Grey knights are one more chapter of space marines (number 666 IIRC) with more or less standard chapter organization (tacts, devs, etc...).

Apart from the special cas of teleported terminators, we could just add 50 - 150 points extra point cost to each detachment and give them psichic saving throws, Fearless and daemon hunter abilities. Yup, and maybe an extra +1 to CAF due to psychic help both in attack and defense. A nice pain in the ass of Chaos gods.

Opinions?

Albert