Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1621

From: Sascha Bross <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:11:44 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

Regarding the birthday: Wouldn�t it be nice to add something new?

If the current rules are in a state that you can say "OK, that�s it", so
that there are not many rules changes planned, I would like to add some
translations (of at least the core rules) for it. I�ve noticed that there
are not only "englishmen" engaged in this project. I would volunteer to do
that in German. Maybe we find someone else for French? Can anyone send me an
"editable" (no PDF) doc to enter the changes?

Regards

Sascha

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl