[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:18:45 -0500

Every close combat system that I can think of, allows a free hit on the
enemy if they turn tail and run. As long as your tank doesn't mind letting
the infantry get a 'free' round of close combat in, I don't think the
infantry would have a problem letting you run away.

1. Should the fleeing tank get to use its CAF for this 'free' round of
combat?
2. Should the fleeing tank get to roll dice during this 'free' round of
combat?

The tank should definately be penalized for running away and not defending
itself in close combat.