Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos issues

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:25:30 -0400

Hi!

Jarreas Underwood wrote:

>>One: Alliances between Chaos Powers.
>>This is the "Can I run a combined Khorne-Nurgle-Slaanesh-Tzeentch army?" question.
>>

>You know, I don't remember if we ever talked about this. The 4.1 rules didn't have any such restriction, and I entered a "no Khorne-Tzeentch" somewhere near version C of the current revision. That's why I put it to a poll - we have a need for a limitation and no real possibility for a consensus. Thus, a vote. Since we've got both fluff and philosophy backing both choices it really doesn't make a difference.
>
>However, Since the origional Chaos discussion/vote involved over 40 people, I think it's fair to say that any subsequest vote containing less than 5% of the netepic mailing list population (22 votes) is subject to question.

Until now, no such restriction was in place or mentioned, beyond perhaps
passing comments. I guess we'll get into that now... ;-)

You make on interesting point about the "voting threshhold". I'm tempted
to say that is votes dont generate at least a 5% response, perhaps they
should count.

Then again, if the same cadre of people are the only ones to participate
then perhaps total number of voters is less important.