Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Book

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:30:50 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:

> Have you taken a look at the Eldar book on Yahoo at the moment? I
did just that.

Could you re-post the URL? I'm pretty sure I have tried, but with my
inability to correctly decode PDF's, a lot of the new revisions are
still currently inaccesible to me....

(to review my PDF issues before someone asks: I am using an _old_
Macintosh, and my PDF protocols are about 4 years out of date with no
upgrade available until I buy a new machine: I am able to read
current MS-Word files with no problem however....)

T'oma

"Don't Milk -that- Sacred Cow_ _ _ _ _ _ It's BULL!!!"