Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:05:48 -0400

Hi!

To think I actually told Jar that there wouldn't be much conversation
regarding the eldar....

Shows how much I know... ;-)

Lets take it by parts for people to decide:

1. Do people want to allow orks as allies for Eldar?
2. Should Tempest and titan groups be "generic" units accessed by all
carftworlds?

Those seem to be the two big issues.

The suggestions made so far sound good. I urge more discussion to hammer
out what is wanted.

Peter