Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:05:12 -0400

Brian Dean wrote:

>The ONLY time i see eldar (finesse, refinment and technology)
>fighting alongside with orks (raw, brute strength) is against
>tyranids. They are like two opposite diametrics or thought. I can
>see eldar allying with marines, tau, MABY sisters, or guard. but
>only in the sense of fighting Orks, Tyranids or CHAOS.

Hi!

Hmmm.. this gives me an idea. Why not state then Eldar can ally with
orks IF the enemy is Tyranids. In other words make the allies
conditional, sort of like what is done with grey knights that can only
be brought in if the enemy is chaos. We can do this with all lists and
allies and thus avoid some of the issue some have with this.

Opinions?

Peter