Eldar and Orks (Was: Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Book)

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:16:11 -0000

To reconcile Game Balance and Background consider this: Any Ork
Alliance should be viewed as 1) the Non-Ork race opportunistically
using a 'Terrain Feature' (the Orks) as a weapon against a Greater
Foe, and 2) from the Ork Perspective: "Youze Dummiez iz Nextt" eg the
Ork attack of their 'allies' is beyond the scope of one battle-