Re: [NetEpic ML] BaneLord Questions

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:31:57 -0000

> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> I've never thought about running Nurgle Warlords,
> personally.

This struck me oddly...you've never thought of it at all?

I think about Chaos Titans all the Time--

 It does seem to me that Chaos Titans are being sort of....overlooked
by a lot of people both in and out of the NetEpic community, and I
suspect the reason may be availability of Models (especially
inexpensive ones!) I've also noticed a certain undefinable 'blind
spot' regarding Titans coming from those who only played Epic 3rd ed,
as that system never did gel well with infantry).

  I have been doing model substitution using 40K Chaos DreadNought's
for my 'Character' Chaos Titans, and have been looking _very_ closely
ath the Privateer Press 'Cryx' faction "WarMachine" miniatures to
supplement the Chaos WarHound situation. They Look great, are in
scale, and are Cheap