Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:44:10 +0200

hello about TAU I think that tau army will use a anti-titan weapon, but miunted like a infantry support weapon, it means that the TAU heavy battlesuits (I dont remember who are) with ( for example ) large ultragauss rifle mmm "Titan sniper" they are mobility and eficiency (cheaper than a titan or tank) but they has the mobility of normal infantry. a detachment of six can eliminate a two or three titan i think.

ferran

it's a sugestion.